| About Toluna & Online Consumer Surveys
Toluna is an online community dedicated to making panelist’s voices heard through online consumer surveys! They are the world’s fastest growing and leading provider of polls, platform to express opinions and online surveys for consumers. Panelists have the opportunity to test various products, as well as, provide their opinions on services we all use today. Panelists may share what they think and earn rewards by participating in online surveys for consumers. Toluna panelists can also express their opinions through polls and opinions they create directly on Toluna!
Members can interact with other panelists and express what they think, and find out if people think the same through the Toluna platform.
Polls and online consumer surveys can also be included in panelist’s personal blog or website.
Every service that Toluna offers is free of charge, and for participation in many Toluna activities panelists will be awarded points. The points members earn can be converted into cash rewards or entries to our monthly cash drawing.
What makes toluna.com the best community site for opinions? Our 4,000,000 members worldwide!
The Toluna market research panel community is owned and operated by the Toluna Group. Toluna works with many of the nation’s top research companies and their clients – leading manufacturers, technology companies, retailers, restaurant chains and service providers – that want to learn more about their customers.
Toluna is panelists one stop site for everything polls & opinion related; if your traffic is looking for an online community that allows them to create and participate in online polls, or an online consumer survey, and also gives them the tools and audience to voice their opinions - Toluna is the perfect choice!
Online Consumer Survey
Toluna members are periodically sent email invitations to an online survey; completion of online surveys for consumers is rewarded with Toluna Points and prize draw entries.
How does the point system work?
To show their value for the Toluna community members’ opinions, and to show appreciation, Toluna offers several ways for members to earn points that automatically convert to cash rewards upon redemption
- Survey Completion: Earn at least 1,000 points, or more, for each survey that is completed. (Points awarded vary by survey.)
- Survey Participation: When a panelist attempts to take a survey through our online survey tool, but does not qualify, he or she is still rewarded with an entry to the Toluna monthly cash sweepstakes which offers more chances to win, with 5 total winners of $2,500, $1,000, $500, plus two prizes of $250!
- Personal Interest Survey (Profile) Completion: Members can earn additional points by completing the personal interest surveys. Each completed interest survey is worth an additional 600 points. Panelists can complete all 15 profiles to earn an additional 2,000 points over and above the points awarded for each profile.
- Joining the Community: As a thank you for joining, all new panelists are entered into the Toluna monthly cash sweepstakes mentioned above
- Social Rewards: Panelists can also earn points for the popularity of polls and opinion topics they create.
- Requesting cash payments: Points awarded for survey completion, personal interest surveys (formerly called profiles), and other participation on Toluna.com are awarded in point values where 3,000 points = $1. Points automatically convert to cash values whenever you request a payment. You can request payment when you have reached a minimum account balance of $20, or 60,000 points. Payments will be made in multiples of $20. For example, if you have a balance of $22, and request a check, you will receive payment for $20, and have $2 remaining in your account .
Members should bear in mind that each online consumer survey has specific criteria for participation; therefore it is entirely possible that they may be screened out despite having been invited, either because they do not match the survey’s criteria, or simply because the survey has reached the necessary quota of participants and has been completed. If you would like to learn more about trouble-shooting issues respondents might be facing with Toluna online surveys for consumers, or to learn more about the importance of completing these customer satisfaction surveys, please contact us today.
If you have any more questions about Toluna or the Toluna recruitment campaign offered by the ThinkAction Network, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.